How To Hire A Useful SEO?
If you want ‘Long’ term Success with your websites ranking then there are no magic tricks to be done with your search engine optimization. Fill in the Online Application Form
Your search results will depend totally upon the quality of the content on your website.
So How Does Successful SEO Help You?
Successful SEO helps you to put your best foot forward so that the business ranks appropriately for the unbiased/ unsuspecting customer who visits your site expecting results for local searches as seen on Google. We must give the right search results everytime someone clicks a link on Google to your site.
With this in mind, we shall look at improving the entire searcher’s experience the moment their start a search query. From the moment they see the first search results, then onto clicking through to your website pages and then potentially either buying online through a site link or calling your customer service staff on the phone number you have provided on the page or emailing you directly through the contact form listed on the business site. This experience must be seamless and relatively easy for the person searching. If we succeed in doing this properly we have won.
Here is a basic list of what we would recommend for your site to rank well:
1. Descriptive page titles for blogs or small business sites. By doing basic things such as adding a descriptive title to blog-post or business pages we will help Google understand what your site is all about. We will also look at more complex things such as language markup for
2. We will also look at more complex things such as language markup for multi-lingual global site.
What we will endeavor to do is make your website user’s experience the best they would want it to be – whether they come from a desktop or from a mobile phone or tablet.
How Long Will The SEO Project Take?
Now About Time Frames: We will need around 4 months to a year to get your website really doing well on Google and other search engines. Our first goal is to implement the improvements we have recommended for your site below and then see the results from the improvements we’ve implemented. So we need to be patient and allow Google to first crawl the website, then index the site’s pages and finally deliver content as and when searchers require.
What We Will Do After You Fill In The Discovery Form –
1. We will provide you a full description of the SEO issue that needs to be looked at immediately to improve rankings in the search results. This is done in the SEO Audit we provide.
2. We will provide a detailed approach on how we will go about the optimization task step by step within time frames.
What We Do Not Do!
A. We do not buy more links to push your site up in the rankings. We believe links pointing to your site should be natural and abide by Google’s bi-laws.
B. We do not stuff your website meta keywords with keyword phrases
PS: Our focus will dwell on primarily the customer’s experience, not just SEO. It’s all about the customer, your customer. If we are successful at building customer satisfaction, get good reviews and social interaction we have succeeded. Google will notice this and reward your site by ranking it in the top 10 in Google. However, this takes time and we cannot rush this process. If we do your site may get penalized by Google. Allow us to do what we do well. Ultimately we want to dominate the top 10 places with at least 4 to 6 places for your brand.
Example of Effective Branding!
Here is a list of what can help website rankings:
1. Having a mobile friendly website,
2. Having good navigation system between the pages of your site,
3. Building a great online brand presence that is recognized in Google.
What we require you to do before we can start the ball rolling:
1. As we are genuinely interested in helping you rank your site we first need to get to know you and your company better. This means we must know what your vision is, your mission, what your product line is and how they benefit your customers, who your customers are and their demographics. We also would like to know who your potentials clients maybe. Lastly, we want to get a feel of your industry, and the competition you are up against. The main players within the competition. To make this process easier for us, we have created an online application process to simply this. Click here to fill that in.
Once you have filled in the Discovery Form we will conduct a two-way interview. This information will hugely help us assist you to reach more potential customers.
2. Next, I like you to go over the testimonials and check out what other people are saying about our company and our professionalism. See how easy it is for our clients to work with us.
3. We will provide a SEO search audit if we feel you want to go ahead with the job. For the SEO audit, we will need some temporary permissions to access your Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Conduct A Two-way interview: Once we get your application we will have a short 45 min interview to see if we can take you on as our client. During the discussion, we will see what other advertising if any you are currently doing. What social media promotions you do and what your competition is up to. We will discuss how well your competition is performing and what we can learn from what they do well. Finally what steps must we implement to beat them? WE cannot beat them unless we know what they are doing. This will be highlighted in our SEO Audit. I hope you are getting the picture
Structure Of The Technical & Search Audit!
1. The issue with your site
2. Our suggested improvements we recommend
3. The cost estimate for your consideration
4. What the positive business impact of these changes will mean to you. We will show you how better ranking improvements that help potentially bring more business into the company
6.How to iterate and improve on implementation as well as how to experiment with other options in case what is being done is not working out well enough. In other words a backup plan.
What we will do in the technically Audit:
We will first review your site for a number of things
- The internal linking within the site’s pages,
- Crawlability of the site,
- URL parameters,
- Server connectivity upload speeds to reduce bounce rates,
- Response codes
What We Deliver In The Search Audit:
Branded – we will see how many search queries come from branded terms such as your website name or products. We will help your customers who know your brand or website to easily find the information they seek and potentially convert. This is our primary focus. From the time a searcher sees your local search results to ultimately what they see on your website we want that experience to flow smoothly for good customer experience. This is what we will look at.
Unbranded – how many general keyword queries are being searched for in your category. What queries are worth going after and what daily and monthly traffic to expect if you were in the top 10 in Google. In fact, we want to be in the top 5 or better still in the #1 spot in Google. This ultimately depends on how strong your competition really is. What does the online landscape look like? What your competition has been doing regarding this and the reasons why the competition is doing better? (watch the video below around the 9.25-minute mark to see what Maile from Google says is the right way)
Unbranded keyword improvement ideas:
Under this section, we will look at …
*Update obsolete content
*Internal linking: linking to internal articles more effectively
* Generate buzz – Introduce more user interaction around good content that maybe be neglected or hard to find on the site. Perhaps doing more Social Media relationships
* Learn from competitions – Learn what the competition is doing, either equal them or surpass them in utility with unique value.
PS: Now what we recommend will be the best ideas for the least investment. We will also specify which improvements may take more time, however, giving better benefits long term. Whatever we do, we will always think how best will our work impact your site long term positively.
Now if you have read up to this point you may be one of three people.
- Maybe you are not ready to implement and that’s ok. Jot down our name and number and get in touch with us when you are ready.
- If you are ready however too busy to implement SEO by yourself then let us do it for you. After all, this is what we specialize in. Let us get you closer to you goals.
- Finally, if you are the last category where you are ready and want an SEO expert who follows Google’s guidelines then fill in the Application form by Clicking here.