I have been working on my site regularly and focusing on just 3 things:
- Who do I want to attract to my website?
- What are they searching for?
- How can I help people?
This Case Study is sharing how I took a site from Page 11 for a specific keyword pharse in my SEO niche and now that very difficult search term is moved in position 18 in the SERPS. Not yet #1 or #3 however its just a matter of time before it slips into the TOP 3 in Google.
What what is interesting to see is that with the main keyword search phrase ranking on Page 2, my other keywords have moved into page 1 and all are above the fold in Position 1, 2 and 3.
The lesson here is to be focused in what you plan for your business. Be persistent in your SEO work and be consistent. What I eman by consistent is doing a post everyday. Yes its time consuming but the rewards are endless when you get seen in the top ranks locally for your business soon.
Read the sub-headings below for tips on ranking.
How do I optimize my site for local seo?
So this brings me to the question how do I optimize my website locally for the Brisbane businesses to help them.
- The first thing is to do a site audit to fix all gaps that I am not be aware of on my pages. You should read the next section below on “How to do a web site audit?”
- Spend a good amount of time either doing this SEO work yourself or chosing an expert SEO agent to assist you. The money will be well spent if you chose the right … SEO expert near me (you).
- Set out the SEO tasks you will need to complete and set a timeline to do these as soon as possible. You cant get into the SERPS (organic listings or 3 pack Maps listings) unless you get started and be consistentHow do I do a local site audit?
How do I do a local site audit?
You can get a free website audit from our site. All you need to do is submit your email. The audit is done immediately and sent to you. Use that PDF to get your Site tasks done as soon as you can. Click here for site audit.
Two Tips To Do SEO By Yourself!
- Get your site audit done as shown above – “How to do a local site audit“
- Starting fixing all on site elements first such as images, tags such as keyword tags as well as the H1, H2 and H3 tags. Look to see if your site is SSL certificate installed and mobile friendly. Check the website speed for desktop as well as mobile. These are some elements that our free audit will bring up when you access our gift to you -“Website audit”
- Bonus Tip: Start to answer questions that potential clients may be asking about your products or services. Do these answers as posts prebably everyday for 60 days and see how your site ranks. You will be amazed to see results in organic listings in SEO Brisbane searches.
Affordable SEO Brisbane Services | How Does Local SEO Rank?
Watch the video below how we rank for “Brisbane SEO”