How Do I Create Good SEO Content?
Here are some tips to get you started. We use these strategies everyday in our SEO work. If you keen to do SEO yourself and have the time and focus then this will surely help. If you are time poor and want an SEO Expert to assist you then by all means call us. We are very thorough in our work.
You may contact us by Clicking Here!
Here are the tips on what is content optimization:
- First select your keywords that you wish to base your article on. This is very important.
- Next segregate them into a Primary Keyword phrase supported by secondary keyword terms. The secondary keywords will support the primary keyword to rank over time. Generally it will be hard to rank for the primary phrases. Hence we go for the less competitive search terms where the possibility is far higher to rank.
- We place the primary keyword as the Title of the blog post. In the body we will include this phrase right on top of the first paragrah so we can show the search engines of Google, Bing and Yahoo what our topic is all about. We will place this search term in a H1 tag. Just do one H1 tag per page.
- Next we will use the other 3 or 4 phrases as sub-headings for paragraphs that we wish to write content on. Each of these phrases will be either in a H2 or H3 tags. I have used this in this article.
- Use bullet points in your prargraphs to help your visitors to read your web content easily.
- Make sure you sprinkle keywords and keyword phrases through the post. Preferably end the post with a keyword. Do not over do this though. No spamming of words. It will do more harm than good.
- Use ALT tags where ever you can.
- Link out to any information that may help your readers further. Be useful to your readers.
- Lastly link to other relevant pages with your own blog that may help your user to get more information on what they are looking for.
If you follow these ideas on how to craete SEO for content then you have a better chance in local search optimization on the net. Here is some information I wrote on search optimization – click here.