You can customize the look and feel of your emails you send to clients or friends by creating a block or TEXT with your image attached called a digital signature.
You can add information such as:
- Job title,
- email address,
- website address,
- phone numbers,
- social media links and icons, and
- a photo or logo if you want.
Microsoft and Outlook offers further customization as you can add fonts to suit your business and color to TEXT to make your signature outstanding to viewers.
Lets Look At Adding A Signature In Hotmail
- Open Microsoft Hotmail and sign in to open your inbox.
- Next Click the “Option” button to the right of your screen to open the drop down list of options.
- Click “More options in this list to open up Hotmail Option window.
- By clicking the “Message font and signature” link within the “Writing Email” section you can then open up two window panes. In the lower pane labeled “personal signature” is where you will add your personal information that will be your digital signature.
- In the Mode drop down list which displays the letter “A” and a “Red” underline I want you to select “Rich Text”.
- Now in this pane please type in your signature. You can easily customize the signature by changing the font size, color in the options provided in the WYSIWYG editor. Align your signature to the left.
- Click Save. The Hotmail Option window will appear on your screen.
- Click the “Go to inbox” link to open the “Inbox” pane.
- Click “New” to open a message with your digital signature. You will see your beautifully designed digital signature displayed in the body of the email.
All you now need is start typing your email to your friend, contact or client.
Learn How To Create Digital Signature In Outlook!
- Open Outlook and click “Mail” near the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click “New E-mail” on the “Home” tab to open an untitled message window.
- Click the “Signature” button in the “Include” group on the “Message” tab to display a list.
- Click “Signatures” on this list to open the “Signatures and Stationery” dialog box.
- Click “New” in the “Select signature to edit” this section. The small “New Signature” dialog box will open to display a text box. Type a name in the text box for this signature. For example, “Work” or “Internal”
- Click “OK” to save and close this dialog box.
- Type your signature in the “Edit signature” box. The editing commands include options for font, font size and bold. Other options include inserting a business card or a picture file.
- Click “OK,” then click “New E-mail” on the “Home” tab to open a blank message.
- Click “Signature” on the “Include” group in the “Message” tab. A list will show your named signature. Click your signature to insert in the new message.
Other Useful Resource Material!
How to create Chat Bots
How To Get A Domain Name Registered