Learn how to change the email name
from where you are sending the email from.
This is really important if you are running a business and have a personalised email setup on your business domain name.
You can now send emails from a different address or alias.
If you own another email address such as the one you have with your business domain, you can send mail as that address.
Here is an example:
Lets say you have an email in: Yahoo, Outlook, or other non-Gmail address.
And you have emails listed under: Your work, school, or business domain or alias, like @YourBusinessName.com.au or @yourUni.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org or another other Gmail address
Tip: You can send emails from up to 99 different email addresses.
Step 1: Add an address you own
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and the address you want to send from.
- Click Next Step and then Send verification.
- For school or work accounts, enter the SMTP server (for example, smtp.gmail.com or smtp.yourschool.edu) and the username and password on that account.
Click Add Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Sign in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
Step 3: Change the “From” address
- In the message, click the “From” line.
(If you don’t see this, click the space next to the recipient’s email.)
- Select the address to send from.
Useful Resources To Read
How to setup a website
Why are chat Bots important in business